December 23, 2014

Sophie

     I will be honest...  Today has been a VERY long day.  Don't get me wrong, it's been good, but long.  Most definitely productive...  I love those days!  I got up at 6:15 this morning to do my Bible reading before the day started, and thankfully I had just enough time!  G-ma left this morning so I was kind of bummed out...  But now she's home and cozy!  Our house was TRASHED, and I mean that, so I've been cleaning up.  Apparently I was the only one who slept good last night so I told everyone to nap while I cleaned...  I'm glad they got their much-needed rest!  I will most definitely sleep good tonight!

     Been working on a post for our blog....  Mom hasn't read it yet, so I'm waiting for her approval :).  Looking forward to playing dreidel with my family tonight...  Who knows.  Maybe I'll play some more games!  Egyptian Rat Slap here I come!

     Update on how my goals are coming:  WONDERFUL!  Today is the first day that I've gotten basically all of them done.  All that's left is to write in my personal history book (journal) and my prayer journal...  Pray I get that done!  Oh my goodness I am SO excited about tonight's Bible study!  How 'bout the rest of ya?

     Anyway, so there's the gist of my day...  It's been really great.  Thank you Yahweh for good and productive days!  What did y'all do?  I hope you had a lovely day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment