We went to bed with rain and woke up with snow!!! It's only about two inches, but hey! Enough for a snow ball fight!
This is what we're doing today.....
Installing our new wood stove!!!
And this is Elsie Mae (before the snow, obviously)
Can't wait to see you all you Bible study ladies on Monday!
Ah!!! Sooooo fun!!! I can't wait to see your new stove. It's gonna be GREAT! I must admit..... I'm kind of jealous about the snow...... Okay, I really AM jealous about the snow! I hope we have a white Chanukkah here in G.J.! Tell Elsie I said 'hi' and give her a kiss for me!!!
ReplyDeleteNo problem!
ReplyDeleteDad's finishing up the stove right now. He's pretty excited to try it out. Don't be too jealous about the snow... It's really cold here, but a lot of it has melted off.
I hailed big time today. Oy...... The hail was small, but there was a whole lot of it! It was kind of funny, one minute it was sun shiny and warm, and another minute it was hailing.... Welcome to Colorado!!! Lol...
ReplyDelete