To start, I will remind you that, ha satan is out there, and he hates and wants to destroy all that Yeshua loves and has already saved. With that said, I will begin. ;)
I'll start with Genesis 3--
"And the nahash (serpent) was more crafty than all the lives of the field which Yahweh Elohim had made, and he said to the woman, "Is it true that Elohim has said, 'Do not eat of every tree of the garden'?" And the woman said to the nahash, "We are to eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden, but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, Elohim has said, 'Do not eat of it, not touch it, lest you die.' " "Okay, as we all know, this story goes on to show that the 'nahash' (serpent, ha satan) deceives Havah (Eve) into eating the tree, her husband eats it, and they're eventually cursed and thrown out of the garden. But remember, the nahash was at the root of all this.
Now, as I was reading in 1 Samuel 11, I stumbled on something that was so, so, so CRAZY! Right before this, King Saul was anointed to rule over Israel... And He was getting into wars all over the place! Just so ya know... Okay, here it is, and let's see if you can put two and two together.
"And Nahash the Ammonite came up and camped against Yabesh Gil'ad. And all the men of Yabesh said to Nahash, "Make a covenant with us, and we shall serve you." then Nahash the Ammonite answered them, "For this is make a covenant with you, that I dig out all your right eyes, and I shall bring reproach on all Yisra'el." And the elders of Yabesh said to him, "Leave us alone for seven day, so that we send messengers to all the borders of Yisra'el. And then, if there is no one to save us, we shall come out to you." "Pay attention to the very first verse.... NAHASH!!!!!! SERPENT!!!!! HA SATAN!!!!!!! Whoa.... Anyway, later in the chapter 'Nahash the Ammonite' went to war against Israel and Yahweh kicked their butts!!!!! Yup..... Yahweh is unbeatable.
Anyway, I hope this made at least some sense.... Just thought I'd share it! Kind of exciting! And creepy........... Alrighty then! Bed time! Shalom!
Wow. That's interesting. Maybe this is stretching it, but could Nahash just be his name?
ReplyDelete