Shabbat Shalom! Anyone doing anything exciting for Shabbat tomorrow?
Ramblings Bible Study people: Have you read Romans 7 and 8 yet? I encourage you to read it if you haven't already, and if you have, read it again! It was really encouraging for me when I was having a really difficult day with some of the things we talked about last week about not feeling like your good enough, trusting God, valuing His Word, and really guarding my heart and mind. (Wearing the Armour of God) Let me know what you all think!
Blessings,
Emma Grace
Amen! That's what I think! It was really good. It was VERY encouraging to read! No... I didn't do anything very exciting for Shabbat. We rested, ate soup, worshiped, and tried to put together a puzzle... a 1,000 piece puzzle. Yeah... Needless to say we only got so much done, but nevertheless, it was fun! What did y'all do?
ReplyDeleteI haven't read them yet. I will soon though. :) We just hung at our house for Shabbat. We listened to a couple teachings, although I had a hard time focusing. :/ Chase and I were both sick but I'm feeling better now! :)
ReplyDelete