January 21, 2015

Our Second Day on Intro

Ugh! The only way I can keep doing this is by telling myself that I am going to eat ice cream as soon as we're off Gaps, hopefully soon!!! Today every one was really detoxing I think, and it wasn't very fun! :( But the thought of pizza keeps me going. :) For breakfast we had carrot ginger soup. For lunch we had left over chicken soup. For dinner we had chicken thighs with mushrooms, leeks, and broccoli. For dessert we had those Lemob Coconut Creams and a minuscule amount of milk kefir with a minuscule amount of honey. It tasted pretty good, but like I said... Minuscule. Obviously I'm not thinking very clearly, so I should probably go. Please pray that we will get through this part of the diet quickly! It is very stressful with picky little ones who want to eat apples  and cuties all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment