Hey Paige! One book I would definitely recommend is "Tongue of the Prophets" by Robert St. John. It is the story of Eliezer Ben Yehuda, the father of modern Hebrew. Very interesting. It is a bio, but it is very well written and intriguing. :) So if you are interested in that kind of reading, you might look into it. In the meantime, I will try to think of other titles. :) Love, Lea
Have you ever read Joyfully at Home by Jasmine Baucham? It's really encouraging! It's about being a stay-at-home daughter and learning how to be content where you are. It's one of my favorite books ever! Also, if you're looking for a novel, I recommend Lynn Austin's Chronicles of the Kings Series. It's about King Hezekiah's reign and they're very well written and accurate!
By the way, Paige, since you're a contributor, if you'd like you can write a short description of yourself with a picture (if you want a picture) and email it to me at littlefreiguys@gmail.com, I would be happy to post it on the About the Contributors Page. Thanks!
I have a couple... Have you ever read Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris? Really good and EXTREMELY encouraging! I recently finished reading it. You can borrow it if you like! I also have Joyfully at Home. I see Emma recommended that one so you can borrow it if you want. Now, if you enjoy more of a homey read you should read the Mitford Series by Jan Karon. I'm only just reading them but my mom has read them over NINE TIMES! Its her favorite series. You'll fall in love with Father Tim... So sweet! Also, you should look into Keeper of the Bees by Gene Straton Porter. Sweet, sweet story. Glad you got the hang of the blog! <3
Hey Paige!
ReplyDeleteOne book I would definitely recommend is "Tongue of the Prophets" by Robert St. John. It is the story of Eliezer Ben Yehuda, the father of modern Hebrew. Very interesting. It is a bio, but it is very well written and intriguing. :) So if you are interested in that kind of reading, you might look into it. In the meantime, I will try to think of other titles. :)
Love,
Lea
Sure! What kind of stuff were you wanting to read? I have plenty of suggestions! - Hannah
ReplyDeleteHave you ever read Joyfully at Home by Jasmine Baucham? It's really encouraging! It's about being a stay-at-home daughter and learning how to be content where you are. It's one of my favorite books ever! Also, if you're looking for a novel, I recommend Lynn Austin's Chronicles of the Kings Series. It's about King Hezekiah's reign and they're very well written and accurate!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Paige, since you're a contributor, if you'd like you can write a short description of yourself with a picture (if you want a picture) and email it to me at littlefreiguys@gmail.com, I would be happy to post it on the About the Contributors Page. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThese sound great, ladies! Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll look into that, Emma. Thanks. :)
ReplyDeleteI have a couple... Have you ever read Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris? Really good and EXTREMELY encouraging! I recently finished reading it. You can borrow it if you like! I also have Joyfully at Home. I see Emma recommended that one so you can borrow it if you want. Now, if you enjoy more of a homey read you should read the Mitford Series by Jan Karon. I'm only just reading them but my mom has read them over NINE TIMES! Its her favorite series. You'll fall in love with Father Tim... So sweet! Also, you should look into Keeper of the Bees by Gene Straton Porter. Sweet, sweet story. Glad you got the hang of the blog! <3
ReplyDeleteHi Lea! How are you! I haven't seen/talked to you in forever! How was the harvest in Israel?
ReplyDeleteHi Sophie! It has been a really long time! I'm doing great! And the Harvest was amazing, to put it mildly, if you know what I mean. :) How are you?
Delete