January 27, 2015

Emma Frei: Gaps Intro Stage 4

This. Is. The. Never. Ending. Story. Only a week on intro and I feel like I could go out and eat doughnuts, cookies, burritos, cinnamon rolls and bread from great harvest, you name it. Please pray for us to have patience! Every one is beyond ready to eat ice cream with homemade chocolate hard shell drizzled all over the top of it. To make matters worse, I got a cold from somewhere, so now my voice is very hoarse and sore and it is really not fun! Please pray for quick healing, as this is not something my Mom should be doing while nursing an infant. :(

5 comments:

  1. Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the Frei family and I pray that you please help them through this hard time. I pray that you please give them patience, persistence, energy, joy, and healing through this process. Please help them to heal quickly and according to Your perfect timing. Amen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. :) I now have the worst cold I've ever had in my life now, (I'm not kidding) I have an ear infection, severe pink eye, and a ton of congestion... All building up in the left side of my face! :( Been doing lots of oils and tinctures. Sleeping is miserable.

    ReplyDelete