Hey y'all! What's up? Do you guys have plans for today? I'm going to babysit seven children 5- for seven hours... Its a busy day! Already tired... Pray for energy, ramblers!!!! :)
Plan 1. Cook. Plan 2. Eat. No, not really. :) We're doing school today. I did have violin students coming today, but we had to cancel because I'm sick. :( Can't talk or breath. The life of a person living in twenty-first century America... LOL!
Aww!!!! I'm sorry! Yeah, we've been getting hit left and right with sickness... I'm glad its finally over though! Praise Yahweh! We got to add in lettuce leaves yesterday, and then added in cooked apples today. MMMM!!! So yummy... Definitely glad we 'got to the burger,' if you catch my meaning... ;) I hope you feel better soon! Take garlic, and apple cider vinegar! <3
Plan 1. Cook. Plan 2. Eat.
ReplyDeleteNo, not really. :) We're doing school today. I did have violin students coming today, but we had to cancel because I'm sick. :( Can't talk or breath. The life of a person living in twenty-first century America... LOL!
Aww!!!! I'm sorry! Yeah, we've been getting hit left and right with sickness... I'm glad its finally over though! Praise Yahweh!
ReplyDeleteWe got to add in lettuce leaves yesterday, and then added in cooked apples today. MMMM!!! So yummy... Definitely glad we 'got to the burger,' if you catch my meaning... ;)
I hope you feel better soon! Take garlic, and apple cider vinegar! <3
I now have pink eye, an ear infection, and serious sinus pressure... All on the left side of my face! :(
ReplyDelete